Ally from Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
It's been a long time since I posted a pic...

Took this in my home studio, quite cheap to setup.

68888202.xzIYaVbf.PA150056.jpg

68888264.WgDCkPSj.PA150034.jpg

68888342.Ldi7WyU0.PA150091.jpg

Thanks for sharing mate! Yeah, haven't seen you post for quite a while.

For the first pic, I think it's too grainy. Prefer for this kind of shot, a colour one with a high tone with some blurry effect. That's just my preference.

For the 2nd one, it seems OOF on her face. If you can push up the f/stop,that would be good too.

For the 3rd shot, I find the face is a little blur. Again, push up the f/stop if possible. Lighting can be moved closer to you so that her right eye can be nicely captured as well. Too much on her outfit.

Pic 4, I prefer her to remove the pin on her navel to make it a cleaner shot.

Pic 5, Jacket is too big for her. Composition wise not too well done. Better zoom out or move further back to capture her full body.

good model:thumbsup: , how u noe her? a photo shoot org here?

pix 3 should hav more light. much details are lost there;) soft flash would be good

good model:thumbsup: , how u noe her? a photo shoot org here?
Well, not worth it if i fly myself and her down to SG. Maybe u guys come up to Beijing, and I can org something.

pix 3 should hav more light. much details are lost there;) soft flash would be good
Thanks. I will be getting another set of lights soon.

Thanks for sharing mate! Yeah, haven't seen you post for quite a while.

For the first pic, I think it's too grainy. Prefer for this kind of shot, a colour one with a high tone with some blurry effect. That's just my preference.

For the 2nd one, it seems OOF on her face. If you can push up the f/stop,that would be good too.

For the 3rd shot, I find the face is a little blur. Again, push up the f/stop if possible. Lighting can be moved closer to you so that her right eye can be nicely captured as well. Too much on her outfit.

Pic 4, I prefer her to remove the pin on her navel to make it a cleaner shot.

Pic 5, Jacket is too big for her. Composition wise not too well done. Better zoom out or move further back to capture her full body.

Thanks mate. Having another shoot later in the noon. Will try again.

imho...some of the images lack the punch in colours...and lighting seems to be a tad haphazard.....

Wow! My kind of shoots, candid and naughty with a touch sleaze.

You might want to use Photoshop for color saturation and contrast. Else, use a two lights for the shoot.

Nice, but she can sparkle more. ^^

Nice.. Finally set up home studio eh..

But I agreed with Witness.. On the colors and lightings ..

i got one question that i have been holding back but i would really like to know the answer

is she more of a "friend" or just a model?

;)

all are weak in framing and lighting. no central focal point.

i got one question that i have been holding back but i would really like to know the answer

is she more of a "friend" or just a model?

;)

She is just a model. Not a friend.

Nice.. Finally set up home studio eh..

But I agreed with Witness.. On the colors and lightings ..

Yeah Jas, too bored on weekends since my wify is not with me now... heehee.

Thanks for comments to u and witness. I just finished another shoot. I think i did better. Will post shortly.

Wah... :bigeyes: hot hot hot... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.