~~~ [bonrya] A Photo A Day 2013 ~~~

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
Happy New Year!

Have decided to start this project all over again this year, and this time continuing to push myself to shoot more.

I did skip several days last year, but this year, my personal challenge will be to post a photo everyday for the next 364! :sweatsm:

Hope you join me and also give me your thoughts on the pictures too if possible! :lovegrin:

I would like very much to use less of my iPhone to shoot this year, but I will use whatever I have on me at that moment! So yes, more iPhone pictures coming up!!! :bsmilie:

Day 1: Stop using your phone

Happy New Year !!! The phone must have did something really bad to be put behind bars :bsmilie:

Happy New Year!

Have decided to start this project all over again this year, and this time continuing to push myself to shoot more.

I did skip several days last year, but this year, my personal challenge will be to post a photo everyday for the next 364! :sweatsm:

Hope you join me and also give me your thoughts on the pictures too if possible! :lovegrin:

I would like very much to use less of my iPhone to shoot this year, but I will use whatever I have on me at that moment! So yes, more iPhone pictures coming up!!! :bsmilie:

Day 1: Stop using your phone

Justintime said:
Happy New Year !!! The phone must have did something really bad to be put behind bars :bsmilie:

Happy new year to you too!! :bsmilie:

Redsun said:

:bsmilie: this cage got wheels so you can come in also if you're going somewhere :bsmilie:

Happy New Year! Camping here:)

Last edited:

Day 3

Today's lunch of pan seared teriyaki seabass with grilled broccoli and wild mushrooms and avacado mousse :bsmilie: #bliss

Last edited: