Buying X-Pro 2???

bugskoh

May 15, 2012
Hi all fellow X lovers,

I am very tempted to get a X-Pro 2. I currently own a X-T1 and X100T, and just sold my X-T10.

In your guys' opinion, which other camera should I sell to fund for a new X-Pro 2?

Hi all fellow X lovers, I am very tempted to get a X-Pro 2. I currently own a X-T1 and X100T, and just sold my X-T10. In your guys' opinion, which other camera should I sell to fund for a new X-Pro 2?

Prob the X-T1 since the X100T by itself is a fixed lens compact with its successor not coming anytime soon.

Upgrading the X-T1 also means new life for all your current X lenses

If you don't need a backup body then just sell the xt1
In fact if the x100t has no use, why not sell it too

Thanks for all the inputs so far. X100T has a higher chance of me bringing out due to the more compact nature compared to X-T1.

Seems like selling the X-T1 to fund for X-Pro 2 is the more natural progression. Just hope I won't miss the tilt-able screen and bigger EVF magnification. Haha..

One of the really good reason to get the X100T and X-Pro2 is the electronic rangefinder viewfinder unique to these 2 which combines the merits of both OVF and EVF but it's a function most don bother to try as most users use the EVF.

what lenses do u have currently ? The X-T2 though not coming really soon may be more apt seeing that u are currently using the X-T1.

EVF wise , the X-T2's will be even a league better than what we already have in the X-T1 hence if that matters a lot I'll say just hold on a bit and wait for X-T2.

One of the really good reason to get the X100T and X-Pro2 is the electronic rangefinder viewfinder unique to these 2 which combines the merits of both OVF and EVF but it's a function most don bother to try as most users use the EVF. what lenses do u have currently ? The X-T2 though not coming really soon may be more apt seeing that u are currently using the X-T1. EVF wise , the X-T2's will be even a league better than what we already have in the X-T1 hence if that matters a lot I'll say just hold on a bit and wait for X-T2.

My current lens line up include 18-55, 10-24, 35 f2 and 55-200.

Hi all fellow X lovers,

I am very tempted to get a X-Pro 2. I currently own a X-T1 and X100T, and just sold my X-T10.

In your guys' opinion, which other camera should I sell to fund for a new X-Pro 2?
Sorry, off topic. May I know, why did you sell your XT10? Any specific reason?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry, off topic. May I know, why did you sell your XT10? Any specific reason? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Initially thought X-T10 is light for carrying around but after using for some time, feel that it's too plasticky. Still prefer the feel of X-T1.

Initially thought X-T10 is light for carrying around but after using for some time, feel that it's too plasticky. Still prefer the feel of X-T1.
Okay, did you find any difference in image quality or performance as compared to XT 1.

Okay, did you find any difference in image quality or performance as compared to XT 1. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In terms of image quality not really, but in terms of feel and handling, X-T1 feels much better.

In terms of image quality not really, but in terms of feel and handling, X-T1 feels much better.
Yes I agree, thanks for answering.

Actually if you like the x100t compactness, Xpro2 with the 35 f2 is pretty compact too although not as small as the x100t. Thus, if I were you I would sell the x100t. Xt1 evf is really good compared to xpro2. Like I mentioned, since we used it so often it becomes a norm, till we pick up an evf which is smaller than the xt1, then we realize how awesome the evf had been. Personally I sold the xt1 to fund the xpro2. The new sensor and rangefinder style are both good enough reason for me to forgo the xt1 evf. Hope I dont regret...:)

Hi all fellow X lovers,

keep both x-t1 and x100T and get the x-pro 2 if you need another body. otherwise, sell the x-t1.

Keep X-T1 and wait X-T2 then you can decide X-pro2 or X-T2 =p