[eikin] A Dose A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
:bsmilie:

it's not really a sunflower, this is a seasonal flower that blooms between april and may so it's natural that it's withering.

well i guess it's nothing too serious or secretive to hide about, i've just been diagnosed with early stage tb, but i guess it's not too serious, 6 months' treatment and everything will be fine :)
Sorry to hear abt your illness. Stay cheerful & positive, it makes a difference in recovery. Take care.

Like the tree stump pix very much.

Jacq said:
Sorry to hear abt your illness. Stay cheerful & positive, it makes a difference in recovery. Take care.

Like the tree stump pix very much.

thanks Jacq :)

230506 - code
code.jpg

towkay and master ortega, glad you like it :sweat: was using CLS also, ambushed the flash by the balcony for a long time :bsmilie:

wow, you should come and shoot the bee and beehive on my balcony. it just refuses to go away! :O

erthling said:
wow, you should come and shoot the bee and beehive on my balcony. it just refuses to go away! :O

i heard there are ways to prevent bees from forming hives, can google it ;)

eikin said:
250506 - Blue Dream

this is surreal man.

love your photos eikin. somehow they bring me to japan and back everytime I see them.

eikin said:
250506 - Blue Dream

love this shot! :thumbsup:

thanks schon and zaren :) forgot to add that the rest of the series is accessible by clicking on the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.