Not open for further replies.

Kaijiew

Nov 30, 2002
EARTH
www.pbase.com
original.jpg

More photos can be found at IMAGE GIRL GALLERY

:lovegrin:

ooo... i've been seeing a lot of her pics since Singapore Motorshow 04. Will she win the Miss Singapore Motorshow 2004?
not sure if there is one... haha :D

andygohyf said:
ooo... i've been seeing a lot of her pics since Singapore Motorshow 04. Will she win the Miss Singapore Motorshow 2004?
not sure if there is one... haha :D

She is quite a looker isn't she :lovegrin:

Did you notice there is a black mark or something at the wrist of her left hand :D Don't know what is that :think:

Anyway, I got a couple of shots of her too. She looks real nice I think.

Here are a couple of my take of her:

IMGP8368_small.jpg

IMGP8320.jpg

Cheers!

yup i like her too :)
at first she appeared to be less glamorous than the other girls at the motorshow... very girl next door...
But the more I look at her pictures, the more i think she is very attractive and indeed worth looking at over and over again :)

aoelof said:
she is....but too bad...she seems to have receding hair line... ;p

Hahaha, dun think so la. Slightly bigger forehead? Beijing 101? ;p

benedium said:
yup i like her too
at first she appeared to be less glamorous than the other girls at the motorshow... very girl next door...
But the more I look at her pictures, the more i think she is very attractive and indeed worth looking at over and over again :)

Funny, my next door dun have a girl like her. :( :bsmilie:

if you really mean 'girl next door' then mine don't have one for an entire estate.... sad. Where does she live? Maybe should move there ;)

benedium said:
if you really mean 'girl next door' then mine don't have one for an entire estate.... sad. Where does she live? Maybe should move there ;)

Entire estate!?! Sure not? You stay at Tekong? :bsmilie: Where she stay? I have absolutly not idea man! Even if i know, i'm not tell you! :blah:

thanks for the free photos! a great addition to my website sggirls.

Girl is called Judy.

how many serious in shooting her?

Raise your hands, high high!

playa said:
thanks for the free photos! a great addition to my website sggirls.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.