[IMAKAN] Makan pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobsters anyone?

Api1251.jpg

High Class Instant Noodles... I like the Chicken Theme Plates :)

Image17531.jpg

Image17511.jpg

Famous Beef Noodles (Purvis Street)

Image16261.jpg

Another favorite dish found in Singapore... I am sure you guys know what this is ;p

Image16991.jpg

You can make this yourself... Pork Floss with Toasted Bread.. spread it with a little butter?? Definately nicer den the one at breadtalk ;)

Image17071.jpg

Bro, your 'Makan' series make me hungry... :bsmilie:

SIGN......!!! Really make mi hungry n crave for more endless food!!! Wish I have more stomachs...........:p :p :p

Breakfast @ Ritz Calton - Singapore

collage32.0.jpg

Satay... from Tiong Bahru Market!
DS4052.jpg

ALA LALALALALALALA!! so much food! ok, even though u use a handphone camera to take these pics, i can see that u have some skills at photography Because some of the angles of the food are really quite nice. especially the dope chicken rice pic. theres narror dof there haha!

wah...very nice very nice!and u are using only hp....woots! i think you should go buy a proper camera lah...confirm my saliva will drop out of my mouth...hahahaha...you stay at kovan there ah?

nonchann said:
wah...very nice very nice!and u are using only hp....woots! i think you should go buy a proper camera lah...confirm my saliva will drop out of my mouth...hahahaha...you stay at kovan there ah?

Thanks guys for the encouragment.

I should be getting a proper digital camera soon.. so hopefully.. will take better pictures... really wanna learn from you guys, you guys take great pictures also!

I dun stay in Kovan leh, what makes you say that ah?!

Status
Not open for further replies.