Impossible Film and Fuji FP-100 Film Mass order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wan Ling

Nov 8, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm conducting a mass order for these films so if you are interested in purchasing, do contact me.

Impossible PX-70 Color Shade Push!- $30/ea
Fuji Fp-100B (Professional) - $27/ea
Fuji Fp-100C (Professional) - $24/ea

I'll be ordering in batches of minimum 10 boxes. Impossible and Fujifilm are in different batches as it comes from different supplier.

Waiting time is about 2 weeks.

For ordering, you can either email me or text me. Payment must be made before hand by bank transfer after you confirmed your order with me.

Name: Wan Ling
Email: wanling0529@hotmail.com

Collection will all be done at Yew Tee MRT. :)

hi TS , u can get the polaroid flim and the FP- 100 at much cheaper price already in singapore at the local agent camera for polaroid.

Oh ok.. Thanks for telling. But am wondering which store is that? As according to my search the cheapest I can get from local for polaroid is $32 and Fuji is $31. :)

Oh ok.. Thanks for telling. But am wondering which store is that? As according to my search the cheapest I can get from local for polaroid is $32 and Fuji is $31. :)

sgcamerastore

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/837100-Impossible-Polaroid-flim-and-old-Polaroid-cameras

they are selling the impossible push at $28 and other polaroid flims and the Fuji 100c at $19 and the FB3000B at $21

Regarding the impossible push!, I called them yesterday to check on the price and they are currently selling it at $32. They said that they follow accordingly to the price stated on Impossible website. If they are really still selling it at $28, I would be more than happy to close this mass order. :) So ya, keep me updated.

yup just call them $28 for the push

Ok. Thanks wranger. Then I shall stop this mass order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.