Is it right to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confaderal

Mar 20, 2011
"Please note that the Video Biz Forum is created for discussions on the business side of video - this forum here is not for Services Wanted or Offered.

Please post that on the appropriate section ie. Services offered or wanted section".

I thought this forum sub category is NOT to post services wanted?

I'd just like to state to our fellow freelancers who're taking jobs here that it is better that we quantify the equipments that are going to be used in the quotations that are to be taken and not to take just any random number that they throw at us. That way, it is fair to both parties and it avoids a situation whereby we work within their budget and do a half-baked job because of that, and end up being reprimanded by the clients. Also, i think it is better if there is a 50% deposit.

Let us all work in a safe environment ok? Godspeed

If there are any specific threads that you think doesn't comply with the rules & regulations, please feel free to report the posts.

Personally, as a moderator, I tend to give a bit of leeway to fellow Clubsnappers looking for manpower assistance.
However, I don't tolerate any specific ads placement to offer services or wanting specific services in this sub-forum topic.

If anyone wish to advertise their services, please contact the Clubsnap advertising sales or post in the proper sub-forum.

I just want us all to be safe. even if fellow clubsnappers are looking for manpower assistance, shouldn't it be at the services section instead of here? Just saying

Confaderal said:
I just want us all to be safe. even if fellow clubsnappers are looking for manpower assistance, shouldn't it be at the services section instead of here? Just saying

service section mixing with manpower collaboration will confuse consumer and professional service provider, it will shun away interested party.
it is obvious if I am looking for a collaboration, I will definitely search this section instead of service wanted

my pleasure then.... no leeway will be given since some of you guys suggest so...

Status
Not open for further replies.