[MGohzxc] APWP - Singapore is Beautiful

MGohzxc

Jun 12, 2010
Singapore
Dear All,
because of my PSLE this year, I will have very limited time to post more photos. My theme , Singapore is Beautiful is to try my very best to capture beautiful landscape
in Singapore.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Is raining almost every day but was able to capture this quite beautiful sunrise.

5335069260_7cfb1b696f_b_d.jpg

Nice and beautiful start Manita !
The best sky so far in 2011 :)

I was lucky to be able to capture this view with very limited access and limited time. Unfortunately was not able to stay another half hour more.

5335964278_a0050b14eb_b_d.jpg

Another piece to improve more on my processing..
entitled: *no entry maker for ships*

5335207718_fb40bbe8f0_o_d.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see you start this threa. Definitely looking forward to seeing great shots from you

Decide to process this one in B&W -high structure process with slight touch of green filter layer blending.

5338040981_902de6d132_b_d.jpg

Nice and beautiful start Manita !
The best sky so far in 2011 :)
Thanks sis, too much home work since school started.

Great to see you start this threa. Definitely looking forward to seeing great shots from you
Hi bro. Jeeziunn, thanks and hope to post more on my theme. (whenever possible)

:D Hi Manita,
Great start. Looking forward to more and thank you for sharing.
Hi bro. chiangkxv, thanks and will try my best.

Quite a cold morning at the Barrage sunrise shoot. It drizzle a little than it stop. Lucky me...

5339152956_3a8ca87c85_b_d.jpg

Always love taking shots of sea rocks..

5339220686_de7c6347e0_b_d.jpg

This is an interesting platform for sea view in the future at barrage

5342686018_a9c069a888_o_d.jpg

Manita girl, you got very beautiful shots in this thread. Love them all.:heart::heart::heart:
Cheers.
LEW

Manita girl, you got very beautiful shots in this thread. Love them all.:heart::heart::heart:
Cheers.
LEW
Hello uncle Lew, long time have not heard and see you. Thanks and glad you like it. Trying my best to improve.:)

Hi Manita! I will miss yr photo very much. But currently I think u should force more in yr study. Study hard! Jy.

Hi Manita! I will miss yr photo very much. But currently I think u should force more in yr study. Study hard! Jy.
Hi bro. Jeffrey, thanks. will shoot less now and yes have to study already..:)

Impressive images from one so young :) work hard ya (both in studies and in photography) :thumbsup:
Hello uncle Ah_K, thanks. trying to improve more..:)

Punggol looks good in B&W too...

5348166263_12239d0856_b_d.jpg

Last edited: