Nikon D5 spec out!

I got mine from Amazon, Sony XQD is in the high side but Lexar has their own version, more affordable. Ranging from $123 SGD to $532.

Thks for sharing...
The refresh rate is very impressive.

As mention, I am using the D810 now, so very much invested in CF.
What is the price of XQD? and Where is the best place to get them at a reasonable price?

Last edited:
Thks for sharing... The refresh rate is very impressive. As mention, I am using the D810 now, so very much invested in CF. What is the price of XQD? and Where is the best place to get them at a reasonable price?

I got the Lexar XQD 2.0 2933x cards in Japan for S$120 for 64GB and S$80 for 32GB

Good Buy! Just check Amazon JP, it's about $160 SGD for Lexar XQD 2.0 2933 64GB, $276 SGD for Lexar XQD 2.0 2933 128GB way cheaper than US Amazon

I got the Lexar XQD 2.0 2933x cards in Japan for S$120 for 64GB and S$80 for 32GB

Last edited:
Good Buy! Just check Amazon JP, it's about $160 SGD for Lexar XQD 2.0 2933 64GB, $276 SGD for Lexar XQD 2.0 2933 128GB way cheaper than US Amazon
Now all Lexar XQD 2.0 sold out in most store

Oki.

Thks. Immmm tough

Anyway how many have got the CF version how is the low light performance?
For Landscape I am using D810. but for low light events D810 is a challenge esp like F1.

Anyone with samples photos to share?

Oki. Thks. Immmm tough Anyway how many have got the CF version how is the low light performance? For Landscape I am using D810. but for low light events D810 is a challenge esp like F1. Anyone with samples photos to share?

Just wondering what you meant by Low light performance? Is it in term of AF lock on or in term of High ISO performance. if it is the latter, I thought D810 high ISO quite decent.

Just wondering what you meant by Low light performance? Is it in term of AF lock on or in term of High ISO performance. if it is the latter, I thought D810 high ISO quite decent.
Is my own limitation =)

hehehe

Is this something D4 cannot do?

Not sure.
If I am to buy then this will be my first Flagship Cam from nikon.
=)
hehehehe
It will be exciting and very amusing for me.

Last edited: