Photoshop @ www

jUzMoO said:
Wah Lau...! togu! U are indeed heaven send.. These are cool stuff... Thanks a million for the effort lots of clubsnappers wouls surely benefits from this. Now that's what I call an unselfish clubsnapper...

:embrass:

That's everyone's effort, hope it helps. :)

waiaung said:
togu, you havent put the link for my tutorials... :kok:

:think: Let me check with the admins. But as you see, they are receiving tons of emails everyday, and I don't have a priority pass, so the mail might still be in queue. I'll let you know the outcome. :p

togu said:
Alright, you have heard that photoshop create wonders, play magics, saviour of digital photography blah blah, and finally got yourself a copy of it. Happily upgraded your system, installed the software, dig out your worse picture, put on your wizard cloak, ...but wait!! You realised you have no clue on what's going on, floating panels, horrible buttons are like bees buzzing at your butt...OUCH~!

Dial 65521111? They only offers you a cab. How about 62353535? They only have hawaiian pizza. Hop on to the nearest bookstore? Only to figures that you are not gonna spend the rest of your pocket money on a book...Now now, what you gonna do?

WHAT YOU GONNA DO?? :cry:

:think:

Cool it... just log on to clubsnap, click on Digital Darkroom, TA-TA!!!

CS'pers Recommendation

Or our own CS'pers articles,

More links coming up... :sweatsm:

Thanks for links :thumbsup

togu said:
:think: Let me check with the admins. But as you see, they are receiving tons of emails everyday, and I don't have a priority pass, so the mail might still be in queue. I'll let you know the outcome. :p

Just kidding.. take your time.. haha. :sticktong

Hi Togu,

Thank you for making the thread sticky and to all those who have contributed the links.

Very useful for a newbie digigrapher like me.

Used to play with the 35mm format and started switching to digi three years back. Still getting used to the digicams.

Cheers....

Felix

felixcat8888 said:
Hi Togu,

Thank you for making the thread sticky and to all those who have contributed the links.

Very useful for a newbie digigrapher like me.

Used to play with the 35mm format and started switching to digi three years back. Still getting used to the digicams.

Cheers....

Felix

Glad that you like it, and welcome to the club!! :gbounce:

donchua said:
The link inside the thread not working anymore..

@@ just tested, it shows a 404 error. All sulhan's fault. :cry:

Link removed from first post. Thanks for informing. :)

erm, the first link of the CS'ers original articles has a typing error (blurp should be blur)

BurgaFlippinMan said:
erm, the first link of the CS'ers original articles has a typing error (blurp should be blur)

Thanks for pointing that out, thread updated. :)

btw how much does photoshop software costs?

Awesome collection of tuts. Great stuff in there, I've been using the prog for quite some time, but when it comes to photo editing I'm still a noob (been using it mainly for webpics).

Thanks alot...

Wow. Good stuff.

Keep it coming!

togu said:
Alright, you have heard that photoshop create wonders, play magics, saviour of digital photography blah blah, and finally got yourself a copy of it. Happily upgraded your system, installed the software, dig out your worse picture, put on your wizard cloak, ...but wait!! You realised you have no clue on what's going on, floating panels, horrible buttons are like bees buzzing at your butt...OUCH~!

Dial 65521111? They only offers you a cab. How about 62353535? They only have hawaiian pizza. Hop on to the nearest bookstore? Only to figures that you are not gonna spend the rest of your pocket money on a book...Now now, what you gonna do?

WHAT YOU GONNA DO?? :cry:

:think:

Cool it... just log on to clubsnap, click on Digital Darkroom, TA-TA!!!

CS'pers Recommendation

Or our own CS'pers articles,

More links coming up... :sweatsm:
This is so very useful!!! Thank you :)