[Raylen] A Photo Whenever Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canberra Lakefront​
3994054593_43ca1dc156_b.jpg

03 OCT 09

Major panoramic effort...​

I was in Canberra in June. Beautiful place. Nice shot! :)

Dawn upon a Rocky Shore​
4015244415_032352260e.jpg

06 OCT 09​
The colours of the sky shift and change, as the sun prepares to rise above the rocky shore...​

Rocks and Bushlands​
4032641535_e047b97358.jpg

10 OCT 09

Saw some interesting looking rocks while treking around the bushlands...​

Last edited:
Of War and Graffiti​
Of_War_and_Graffiti_by_RealmicSorcerer.jpg

14 OCT 09​
An abandoned WWII Bunker/Watchtower complex on the Malabar Headland (Sydney), with graffiti all over it...​

gnd filter, you need. 06 oct 09 would be a lot nicer with a bit more shadow detail instead of black mass.

must have a beautiful sunset mmmm. i haven't been near the coast for too long already.

gnd filter, you need. 06 oct 09 would be a lot nicer with a bit more shadow detail instead of black mass.

must have a beautiful sunset mmmm. i haven't been near the coast for too long already.

Thanks night86mare :)

Yup, I do. Thinking of getting GND when I go back to Singapore at the end of the year. Do you have any suggestions?

Anw, it's a sunrise. Woke up at 4am for it :bsmilie:

Sun Rise​
4032604955_5e1a657888.jpg

17 OCT 09​
Another look at the sunrise at Maroubra, this one with the sun peeking over the horizon...​

Dawn upon a Rocky Shore​

06 OCT 09​
The colours of the sky shift and change, as the sun prepares to rise above the rocky shore...​

Maroubra Sunrise​

07 OCT 09

The sun peeks over the horizon, and over the rocks near Maroubra Beach, Sydney.​

Sun Rise​

17 OCT 09​
Another look at the sunrise at Maroubra, this one with the sun peeking over the horizon...​

These are nice ! :thumbsup:

You must have wished u hv got a GND filter with you then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.