Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part Two

Hi All,

New shipment of Raynox DCR-250 lenses just arrived from Japan!

Compatible with most DSLR kit lenses and good value for money if you do not want to get a macro lens yet. Of course DCR-250 works great with macro lenses such as Nikkor 105mm, Canon 100mm or Tamron SP90mm!

See details below (special promo):
McGill Commercial House

Cheers!

Hi,
may i know the price of DCR 250 and CM 2000A, and can i use those in my Nikon 18-105mm lens??

Hi All,

DCR-250 is selling fast. Get it now for this weekend to begin your macro shooting adventure!

Feel free to call or kachiau us for faster service.

Cheers.

how much is the DCR-250 ?

PMed. Thanks for asking!

Hi All,

All Panasonic LUMIX users take note: DMW-LVF1 currently on sales! CS Special: S$260nett only! See details below:

McGill Commercial House

Normal price in camera shops: ~S$328. Add $5 for office delivery. This promotion is only valid for advance payment via bank transfer to DBS/UOB accounts.

This is an useful accessory that can be used together with the Raynox DCR-250.

Please SMS direct to 9108-1059 if keen.

Cheers.

hi, what can i use with a canon 18-200mm on 500D. Thks

hi, what can i use with a canon 18-200mm on 500D. Thks

Hi CryptXus,

You can either consider the DCR-250 or CM-2000A. But a step ring is required. Get the FC-100 for Raynox too! See below:

McGill Commercial House

Call or SMS us for faster service. All items in stock. :)

Hi All,

New stock of DCR-250 just arrived from Japan. Hurry whilst stocks last. See promotion below:

McGill Commercial House

Due to customer feedback, we now offer the FC-100 macro flash with an adapter ring for use with Raynox DCR series macro converter lenses DCR-250/DCR-150/CM-2000A! Very hot product! Four brand-specific models are on offer for DSLRs by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Sony.

McGill Commercial House

Cheers.

Hi Cyberian,

Yes, MSN-202@$155 only. In stock. Works great with X10 but you require the X10 adapter tube to mount it to your camera.

Call us for faster service. Cheers.

It's a short and thin tube for X10.

Hi All,

McGill Raynox Macro Kit is on sale now!

Only available via this forum! Whilst stocks last:

McGill Macro Kit : Raynox DCR-250A + FC-100 Flash/Constant Light Dual-Function Light with DCR-250 adapter ring@$199 with FREE delivery! Advance or cash payment is acceptable.

DCR-250A is a special DCR-250 series with spring-coil-activated snap-on cover customized for DCR-250. This will allow you to install the DCR-250 lens permanently to the universal adapter supplied.

FC-100 comes in the following brands:
Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus and Pentax.

FC-100 details:
McGill Commercial House

Feel free to PM or SMS or call us for details.

Hi All,

Raynox DCR-250A is now available. Comes with spring-activated snap-on cover:
McGill Commercial House

Whilst stocks last! Hurry, weekend coming.... Get one now for your nature trips. :)

Hi All,

Please note we have in stock all the brands for use with Raynox DCR series macro converter lenses. Every set includes a Raynox adapter ring.

McGill Commercial House

Users of Panasonic, Olympus, and Sony cameras with interchangeable lenses can now get professional macro images with excellent lighting at an affordable price!