Repair service for Konica Big Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwardz

Apr 11, 2008
West- CCK
Hello,

My konica Big mini died, the ribbon cable finally snapped. Anyone knows where in Singapore I can it replaced? Many thanks Really want to repair my cam.

-Ed

I think for such a camera, the repair job may possibly costs more than the camera itself. I believe you may have other reasons to want to have it serviced (sentimental value... etc.)

Parts availability is often an issue - that said, you may find it easier to locate a similar camera on the secondary market (e.g. online auctions, ebay etc.) and salvage the part you need. Once you have the part, you may get a camera technician to perform the 'operation'.

Many service facilities here in Singapore may reject the camera when you send it in for service, often citing the lack of parts as a reason or 'not worth repairing'. You may actually read it as "not worth their time to search / fabricate the part to repair a relatively cheap camera" ;)

Thanks alot for your advice. yea i know it would cost more then to just buy another one haha. and yea a few shops have already rejected me.. haha aww well.. guess it time to get another one then haha

Status
Not open for further replies.