Sandisk Extreme 32GB CF - Price and Where?

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
Hi, just like to find out if anybody know what is the best price for a Sandisk Extreme 32GB CF now and which shop to get from? TIA. :)

Hi, just like to find out if anybody know what is the best price for a Sandisk Extreme 32GB CF now and which shop to get from? TIA. :)
Try ARTWORKFOTO. Think I saw it in their stall during COMEX ;)

Try ARTWORKFOTO. Think I saw it in their stall during COMEX ;)

Thanks MM, I just contacted Red Dot Photo, the Comex price of $188 is no longer available. But I just checked the hardwarezone price list and it seems Best Bargain is selling $184 only. Have not checked with Artworkfoto yet. :)

Thanks MM, I just contacted Red Dot Photo, the Comex price of $188 is no longer available. But I just checked the hardwarezone price list and it seems Best Bargain is selling $184 only. Have not checked with Artworkfoto yet. :)
No probs ;)

Actually the Extreme Pro looks real good with transfer rate of 90MB/s vs 60MB/s of the Extreme, but one look at the $$$ makes me :sweat:

Btw, here is an article comparing the speed of the Extreme vs Extreme Pro using a Nikon D700. But judging from the stuffs I shoot, I don't think I can justify the Pro's 1.5x price over the Extreme... So will be happy with the Extreme. :D

Are you a Sandisk fanboy? Otherwise you should look at Lexar 400X.. Got mine from Comex..

Are you a Sandisk fanboy? Otherwise you should look at Lexar 400X.. Got mine from Comex..

No, I use all sorts of brands, and my previous CF was Transcend. What's the capacity of your Lexar and how much you paid?

Actually the Extreme Pro looks real good with transfer rate of 90MB/s vs 60MB/s of the Extreme, but one look at the $$$ makes me :sweat:

Btw, here is an article comparing the speed of the Extreme vs Extreme Pro using a Nikon D700. But judging from the stuffs I shoot, I don't think I can justify the Pro's 1.5x price over the Extreme... So will be happy with the Extreme. :D
The tests results are pretty good.

Ya, if you dun need that kinda speed in the things you shoot, maybe no need for that speed. But if its a good price, why not?

Me too, extremely happy with the Extreme ;)

No, I use all sorts of brands, and my previous CF was Transcend. What's the capacity of your Lexar and how much you paid?

I bought 2 8GB 400X at $48 each..

A friend of mine bought a Kingston CF 32GB 266X @ $79 during comex show.