Sony T20 at $399

Status
Not open for further replies.

daristan

Nov 7, 2007
Sony T20 at $399 with 2GB card, pouch.
where can get cheaper than this?

399 is super cheap already

now everywhere is selling at this prize cause of sony year end promotion, so wonder maybe other places will throw in more free gift or lower prize to compete with shopping mails

now everywhere is selling at this prize cause of sony year end promotion, so wonder maybe other places will throw in more free gift or lower prize to compete with shopping mails

Go around and canvass....

slifer brought it from m s colours at $360 i think. for got what free grift liao.

slifer brought it from m s colours at $360 i think. for got what free grift liao.
just call up they quote me $370 with 2GB, pounch

The T100 at $349 by HN few weeks back is the best deal.. i miss it :(

Add $20 and get a T200... I'd rather get the T200. :)

where can get T200 with add $20 please let me know, think alot of pple want to know too. thanks in advance

where can get T200 with add $20 please let me know, think alot of pple want to know too. thanks in advance

T20, sorry. Typo. :)

And are you a spokesperson for a political party with your "alot of pple want to know too"? Just because you ask, it must mean others want to know too, huh?

T20, sorry. Typo. :)

And are you a spokesperson for a political party with your "alot of pple want to know too"? Just because you ask, it must mean others want to know too, huh?

No offend, what i mean is t200 usually cost around $600 if there really some lobang to get it at very attractive price, many pple would chiong to get it...T200 is really a very nice cam and a chio touch screen except for the price.

i got it at 370 with screen pro and standard bundle =D

ya Cash Payment MS Color

which branch u went, there is one inAMK hub and another at blk711 if not wrong, the one at AMK hub quote at that price without screen protector thru phone

Status
Not open for further replies.