TV programs

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I have been stop watching and even don't own a proper TV to watch programs any more. Even having my meal, also in front of the PC. I spend my time mostly on the PC as for preparing the upcoming trip itinerary, watch Youtube to learn some PS/LR skills, play a bit of games etc. Always wanted to get a TV set but since not watching that much, forget it. What about you, watching/using stuffs more on PC/mobile devices than TV nowadays?

Only the wife and son still watching TV programs... too busy at home and at work to watch TV/Video on a TV itself... I use a small tablet as my phone... get my news from the internet... and watch my TV drama, News and/or Movies on my mobile device...

Kind of wondering why nowadays still got ppl paying $$$$$$ to get those '4K' Curve TV at the Malls...

In terms of program I will safely skip the local providers, simply CMI. But that's a matter of taste, others might be happy. Netflix and the streaming portals of other tv stations are my choice, at my own time and convenience. The days were I adjusted my schedule to the tv program schedule are gone.
After many years without tv I got myself one when 3D came out. Too bad, the trend is over. What's left is a good large screen for movies that deserve to be seen. Watching 'Gravity' on 24 inch or smaller? Now way.

Watched the pilot episode of MasterChef Singapore last Sunday. It's a bloody joke and 1 hour wasted. Should have stayed on cable to watch MasterChef Australia.

Aiyah nowadays it's just primetime asia and the occasional documentary on CNA. Used to watch channel 8 news but the ads and mediacorp drama teasers are really not my cup of tea.

Watched the pilot episode of MasterChef Singapore last Sunday. It's a bloody joke and 1 hour wasted. Should have stayed on cable to watch MasterChef Australia.

Used to watch those MasterChef programs till I also give up. Even I got the starhub recording box, I also got no extra time for the programs. Quite boring after some time, give up totally in the end and return the box once the contract ended. I also don't like to waste time on the advertisement, really getting more n more nuisance with same one every time. I think TV is only for those that is not working, like old or young. Once you got a mobile phone, TV are a past for you liao. Btw, I either using a PC or mobile to type this msg, not from a TV :p