Valerie V - Available for photoshoot

valeriev

Mar 20, 2010
Singapore
vanessatay.com
Hi all! I've been here before but that was a few years back, and then I got totally busy with work and everything, but now I'm back and I have some time free so I'd like to get started with photoshoots again! I have some ideas of my own, but I'm open to exploring any theme that anyone wants to try. Also available for blogshop modelling.

Here are some recent photographs of myself:

4bRkCSV.jpg

ARHyZhA.jpg

olhFJmw.jpg

Hear from you soon! :D

Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm 25... just had to add this because of the new policies here! :)

valeriev said:
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm 25... just had to add this because of the new policies here! :)

Hi wat is your rates . Do text me at 92251586

Hi Ryan, can you please send me a private message and tell me what you need me for? My rates vary depending on the nature of the shoot. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks! :)

Hi wat is your rates . Do text me at 92251586

Hi Evanns,
We are some working colleagues passionated by photography. So far we were practicing landscape and travel photography and would like to explore outdoor portrait and fashion photography. We were thinking about a half day photo shoot preferably over week end (coz during the week we are all busy with our regular work) with female model. We are all non professional photographers - we just practice photography as a hobby. Would you be interested to be our model please drop me an answer or just text me on 8533 8293.

Cheers
Robert

Hi all, just an update for everyone - I won't be taking anymore lingerie requests. Only bikini shoots or fashion and casual shoots. Thank you!

Hi Valerie... I sent a pm. Kindly see.