Videography services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ups for you bro!. i think Videography is a very tough subject to work on. But with courses like that to allow an insight into videography, it will make alot of difference then starting out on your own. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks you Chris, to take one steps further, we are offering for rental, DVD camcorders to HD camcorders to create your very own home vidoes or movie.

New Service!

Helping you to create your own professional videos

Videoing DIY

Easy and affortable!

Call 98763243 for free consultation

Cheers!

School concert, kindergarden graduation, Annual D&D etc.

We have team of dedicated videographer willing to cover events for you.

Call now for more details and irresistable quote!

:)

Creating your very own home video

Ideal for recording graduation, parties, traveling etc

526025m.jpg

Rent a 30G HDD camcorder with 2.2 MP camera

Free editing advice and consultation​

Hi All,

We have both part-time and full time videograpghers. Our videographers includes recent poly grads in videography and film makers. Below is our Videography rates & guidelines with editing'

Hope this may answer requests about our pricing

[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price Rates[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hourly rate:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$70-100[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica] (Semi-Pro).
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$100-$150[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica] (Pro-Videographer).

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Daily rate — All day (M-F)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
$500—Semi-Pro [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica](maximum 12 hours).[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
$800— Pro [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica](maximum 12 hours).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Weekly rate[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] — All day:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$1,500[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]— Semi-Pro (maximum 4 days).
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$2,000[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]— Pro (maximum 4 days).[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Wedding Rates[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica] — All day:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$600 - $800[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]— Semi-Pro minumal editing.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]$800 - $1,200[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]— Editing, montage & express highlight.[/FONT]

Call hp: 98763243 (24/7) should you need any clarification.

All enquiries are welcome.

Thank you all for your support

Cheers!

kenny

Hi

Do you need any more Videographer? Currently Im a instructor and Video post production DIY. From Semi-Pro to Pro. :thumbsup: More than 10 YEARS on filming and productions. Special in MTV styles :thumbsup:

kenele said:
DIY
Production

We will arm you

AcueMedia.com

Hi

What is your rent pre day or 1 week for HD format?

I just need the HD cam only, Video Accessories I may not need it. Im also a SONY Fan with accessories can be used on the HD format.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the interest, per day rental is $100 however 1 week $400 only. Up to 3 batteries and extra charger thrown in and free delivery some more..Its the most attractively price on the market currently. Rdgs

Kenny

wow that very interesting.

upzz for you:eek:

Hi

I may book the HD cam for 3 days on 28,29,30 or 29 & 30 coming Sept. Not sure what is the rate? Anybody book on that 3 to 2 days? Stay very closed to your site and my friend had already rent your service before...:thumbsup:

Thank You

KCBox said:
Hi

I may book the HD cam for 3 days on 28,29,30 or 29 & 30 coming Sept. Not sure what is the rate? Anybody book on that 3 to 2 days? Stay very closed to your site and my friend had already rent your service before...:thumbsup:

Thank You

Thank you for the support. May get another Divx camcorder to cater to the increasing demand.

Cheers!

Need Videography support???

Call us for filmmakers, videographer, equipment sales, rentals, transporter .....

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.