Welcome myself to embrace all u Clubsnappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldchaptoday

Feb 25, 2009
i am so sorry for being abt 3 cm thick faced to welcome myself. i am new to Clubsnapp. i admit i am an ardent but still amateur shutter snapper. used to play with 120 & 135 film in the dark room with some dark secrets. no ability to try medium or large format. but thank God, digital slr came along & changed my world. it transported me to merryland with fairies. films were expensive. during the b&w days, i used to scout expired films. but today, loaded with a 8g card, i cld shoot till cows come home & till battery exhausted. not only that, with nx & ps, what i get is not really what i shoot. if some camera kaki who hv died in the 50s, now come alive to see the wonders of digital photography, he will definitely re-die. my, my, my. why am i so chatty today. old age, maybe. very sorry for not only wall-faced but loose-mouth too. my fingers are all calcified, as such clicking the mouse is more difficult than having erection, so my surfing round Clubsnapp may be longer than waiting the cows come home to be milked. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/images/cs/smilies/shade.gif
cheers.
youngturkyesterday

You have written an interesting intro oldchaptoday :bsmilie:

Look forward to more of ur posts and pics on this forum

Ryan

Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Hope to see your works soon

Status
Not open for further replies.