Where can I get a used 35mm photo enlarger (B&W)

helmet0004

Jul 2, 2008
Johor Bahru
Hi

I was looking around for a used photo enlarger, could not find anything in the buy and sell section...
Anyone know where to get in Singapore?

Thanks in advance..

Hi

I was looking around for a used photo enlarger, could not find anything in the buy and sell section...
Anyone know where to get in Singapore?

Thanks in advance..

you can check with ruby photo over at peninsula shopping centre. they shd be able to help you. u can ask the staff there about used sets cos sometimes old timers will let the staff know they are selling their stuff.

Last edited:
you can't really find it buy and sell section because some people are giving it away for free.

anyway, you can post WTB, maybe some members take notice on your thread and contact you.

you can check with ruby photo over at peninsula shopping centre. they shd be able to help you. u can ask the staff there about used sets cos sometimes old timers will let the staff know they are selling their stuff.

Thanks , I went down to ruby, they have one new enlarger that beyond my budget I think she quoted $1500 without lens.I will try my luck at the WTB section.One thing I notice, Ruby now it like those boutiques shop..minimal display..the price also boutiques price..lol, thanks for help everyone..cheers

you can't really find it buy and sell section because some people are giving it away for free.

anyway, you can post WTB, maybe some members take notice on your thread and contact you.

Thanks catchlights, will try a WTB or better if someone has one that want to give away...finger cross..