Filmmaking Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in too... is the course still on? I 'd been making videos in school blindly... need guidance... hehehe 9699 3079

Thank you for the interest. To jump start. I will be looking for 'associates' to help me film charitable and non profit events e.g Fund raising, concert and conferences. Free training will be provided and those interested will be short listed. Your are invited to a free talk. A token fee (project basis) and footage may be used for your portfolio will be given to successful candidates. Pls RSVP below and I will confirm venue once there more then 8 candidates. Pls copy and paste.

I can help, if you want.

Hi,

I would like to volunteer subject to my availability.

Rgds,
MindZest

Errr no experience in actual filming but am very interested in the course u mentioned....pls update me of any new outcome can? at 93849248:)

Thank you for the interest. To jump start. I will be looking for 'associates' to help me film charitable and non profit events e.g Fund raising, concert and conferences. Free training will be provided and those interested will be short listed. Your are invited to a free talk. A token fee (project basis) and footage may be used for your portfolio will be given to successful candidates. Pls RSVP below and I will confirm venue once there more then 8 candidates. Pls copy and paste.

very interested, when is the next session?

Status
Not open for further replies.