Lumix FAQ

josho said:
It will be hard for us to do when there's no MOD ard. Hope the MOD will monitor ard here (which I know they will)

Cheers. Hope to see the MOD soon ;)

MOD? Josho! Josho! Josho! :bsmilie:

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
MOD? Josho! Josho! Josho! :bsmilie:

Cheers
John

:nono: :sticktong

Let the MOD decide. Lifeworld should hold it because he is very active nowsdae :bsmilie:

josho said:
:nono: :sticktong

Let the MOD decide. Lifeworld should hold it because he is very active nowsdae :bsmilie:

True... but you and JimDavis are equally active too :thumbsup:

Cheers
John

This go around all over again... push here push there...
why cant just someone step up...

Yawns...

This is just a thought.

Is it possible for clubsnap to give us a MOD account and the 3 heros (Josh, LW and JD) can take turns to use that account purely for admin purposes. (eg. Creating stickys, blah blah blah...)

I guess 3 of them have their own reasons why they don't want to be known as MOD for their own reasons and we should respect that.

That was just a thought.

It's good that we learn to prioritize which threads should remain sticky and such ... unless it's something relevant and can remain evergreen such as this then it worthwhile to make it sticky. However if it's time-based and somewhat niche such as threads concerning certain models of camera or just certain popular topics which will become obsolete with time, then perhaps it's better to let it 'live' naturally ...

A valid cause deserves its space; just made the thread sticky for you guys, enjoy. ;)

Adam Goi said:
It's good that we learn to prioritize which threads should remain sticky and such ... unless it's something relevant and can remain evergreen such as this then it worthwhile to make it sticky. However if it's time-based and somewhat niche such as threads concerning certain models of camera or just certain popular topics which will become obsolete with time, then perhaps it's better to leave it 'live' naturally ...

A valid cause deserves its space; just made the thread sticky for you guys, enjoy. ;)

Thank you, Adam. You are truely my idol!!! :thumbsup:

Hong Jia said:
This go around all over again... push here push there...
why cant just someone step up...

Yawns...

Ya... we should listen to Hong Jia... so Hong Jia will be the first mod lor :sticktong

Cheers
John

Hmmmm...it is up on sticky liao....old birds...fall in...pls dun OT ok...let's do it swee swee this time... :)

I've added some rules for this thread, please let me know(PM me, dun post here ok!) if you think there are some more rules to add, and I shall put them on here.

JimDavis said:
Hmmmm...it is up on sticky liao....old birds...fall in...pls dun OT ok...let's do it swee swee this time... :)

I've added some rules for this thread, please let me know(PM me, dun post here ok!) if you think there are some more rules to add, and I shall put them on here.

JimDavis

Some comments.

After updating and cleaning up the thread, we might want to lock this thread.
Next, we can merge some of the threads like Phayee Adaptor into a single thread. Then let's will tidy up the number of sticky. I think the "Current Price of FZ 20" seen to lost it's objective already. Might as well unsticky it. The outdated events in the PLUG Notice Board will be deleted to keep the thread clean.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
JimDavis

Some comments.

After updating and cleaning up the thread, we might want to lock this thread.
Next, we can merge some of the threads like Phayee Adaptor into a single thread. Then let's will tidy up the number of sticky. I think the "Current Price of FZ 20" seen to lost it's objective already. Might as well unsticky it. The outdated events in the PLUG Notice Board will be deleted to keep the thread clean.

Cheers
John
The Phayee adapter and FZ20 current price threads should be unsticky. However, the PLUG Notice Board post, I think should be retained as record of our activities. Except for one post by JD on the outing pics, should delete it la....

As for the KK trip update, merge it to the original notice la. You can update it to August trip's date instead.

LifeWorld said:
The Phayee adapter and FZ20 current price threads should be unsticky. However, the PLUG Notice Board post, I think should be retained as record of our activities. Except for one post by JD on the outing pics, should delete it la....

The Phayee Adaptor can merged with other information like equipment, cases, filter, shops etc to form one thread.

As for the Notice Board, I understand where you are coming from. Maybe we can see if we can hid the out dated posts so that members don't have to go through the long list of posts. At the end of the year, we will unhid them and make it the Calendar of Events 2005 for Panasonic Forum.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
The Phayee Adaptor can merged with other information like equipment, cases, filter, shops etc to form one thread.

As for the Notice Board, I understand where you are coming from. Maybe we can see if we can hid the out dated posts so that members don't have to go through the long list of posts. At the end of the year, we will unhid them and make it the Calendar of Events 2005 for Panasonic Forum.

Cheers
John

PLUG might want to see what activities we had so far. There are also link to the outing pics updated. This is informative especially to newer PLUG.

LifeWorld said:
PLUG might want to see what activities we had so far. There are also link to the outing pics updated. This is informative especially to newer PLUG.

Mmm... quite true. Then lets leave the notice board as it is. Just have to do a bit of cleaning up :thumbsup:

Cheers
John

So who is having the mod status to clean up the threads...?

I am starting to put links up at the beginning of this thread...if you have anything in mind, let me know(PM me) so that I can put it together in post #01 first...

Added some links in post #1.

Calling all the old birds...please contribute!

Thankz.....