[Yilin] :) Newbie APAW 2011

Erh james.... learn from me ??? You must be kidding =P~~
Wow! Yilin I think I hv 2 learn fr u Liao. Beautiful!

Hi Kwanhan, Landscape need not many special gear ;)
A tripod + Cam + Kit will do.

21st July's capture was really amazing!

btw i don't really have the gear to do landscape, just curious.

i really just shoot whatever comes along and catches my eye. hope to do more portraiture when i get a portrait lens.

10 July 2011​

5918443347_a102794529_b.jpg

Took this shot on a special day. Recollection of my 1 year journey into photography,beside picking up basic photography skills, i am really glad that have made some good buddies along the way sharing the same passion in photography.

Yilin u have a nice firework collection for Yr 1 year journey into photography. But u really 1year learning Ma? Don't look like lo. Next time can teach me or share with me abt photography? Thanks you 1st.

Thanks Jeffrey ^O^
Not teach is share =P

Yilin u have a nice firework collection for Yr 1 year journey into photography. But u really 1year learning Ma? Don't look like lo. Next time can teach me or share with me abt photography? Thanks you 1st.

16 July 2011
5934355344_01ff9dfee8_z.jpg

First time to explore Lim Chu Kang , is a cool rustic place that you hardly see in SG. But do beware of dogs ;p​

17 July 2011​

5942300518_108ec2301d_z.jpg

Is a very quiet and cold morning 6.45am @ CP6

Thanks Kwanhan ^O^

Landscape much relax than macro or birding . What do you mostly shoot?

For hyperfocal info, i use this to calculate http://www.dofmaster.com/dofjs.html
Normally we switch to manual focusing, know your hyperfocal distance and you focus that ...else just focus to infinity (which will also work =P)
Haha better take my info as side reference , do not want to mislead you. I am "L" plate holder.

Which L plate? RRS, Kirk or Camdapter? :p

BTW, It's been a long time since I shot with you all... have to do it one of these days. Great shots 10! You shoot better than me now. A great year for you indeed.

Last edited:
Bro =) Yup shd find one day to shoot le .
You are being nice =) I am sure your shooting skills is far above mine . Hope to learn more from you next time ya .

Which L plate? RRS, Kirk or Camdapter? :p

BTW, It's been a long time since I shot with you all... have to do it one of these days. Great shots 10! You shoot better than me now. A great year for you indeed.

04 Aug 2011

6002281910_fa71047962_b.jpg

My really NOOB IR shot ..will find sometime to work on this skill !

Last edited:
06 Aug 2011

5998586664_5261462b90_z.jpg

Sun and Fish @ Changi

yilin said:
21 Jun 2011

:heart:A fabulous sunrise welcomed me to this new place in the west! Thanks to a "garang" kakis that guide me there ;)

nice shot! care to share where was this taken at? :)

Thanks Exhaust,

This place was taken at Kranji , if you are lucky you might even capture migratory birds =)

nice shot! care to share where was this taken at? :)

14 Aug 2011​
6038426578_9855066ec6_z.jpg

Back alone @ Changi Beach for a quick sunrise shot on a hazy day

lol Archdevil, if there is a will ... distance is not a problem ;)

you stay near the beach ah....? seems like you can always drop by near the beach for a quick shot...

17 Aug 2011
6041591538_d1cba67e51_z.jpg

Sunrise @ North of SG

Last edited:
19 Aug 2011

5977468157_27a9306f36_z.jpg

Was camping at this site for 4 days consecutively just to capture some fishing scene with sunset :)

woh.. you go all the way to the north to take pic(sunrise somemore) i thought u stay in the east ^^..
bt all the pic is nice.. when you wan to open a class? :)