[eikin] A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks night86mare and cthep2 :) also cannot do it too long mah, free doesn't me you own you know :nono::bsmilie:

221107 runaway baby

071122.jpg

dunno how to describe my impression towards ur photos.
perhaps... 独孤九剑?

in some ways i don't subscribe to particular styles persistently nor stick to particular categories, but probably not as deep as 独孤九剑 :sweat::bsmilie:

271107 ginkgo

071127.jpg

120107 wind

070112.jpg

OMG. super nice super nice! what lens what shutter what aperture? teach me teach me teach me! i totally love it, seriously. :bigeyes:

OMG. super nice super nice! what lens what shutter what aperture? teach me teach me teach me! i totally love it, seriously. :bigeyes:

hmmm ... can't recall the settings, taken with my sigma 180mm macro from a couple of metres away :)

This is brilliant!!! Nice watercolor works! When want to teach me painting? hahahaha

thanks :) other than saturation and levels, the rest are done at point of shooting actually. just shooting up into the canopy of a tree :bsmilie:

thanks :) other than saturation and levels, the rest are done at point of shooting actually. just shooting up into the canopy of a tree :bsmilie:

hahaha....i dont mean u use the "watercolors" tool to do it. What i mean the photos give me it look like a watercolor painting :D

in some ways i don't subscribe to particular styles persistently nor stick to particular categories

actually each of us have our style which may be more apparent to other people than our own selves.

actually each of us have our style which may be more apparent to other people than our own selves.

that's what people usually say, though i'm not particularly concerned about styles since styles to me are generally superficial and easily replicated :)

that's what people usually say, though i'm not particularly concerned about styles since styles to me are generally superficial and easily replicated :)

my style is.. to have no style :bsmilie:

i'm not sure if that's good or bad :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.